- You've become so fat your bra needs to be more highly engineered than the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You're slightly irritable, short of tolerance, and everyone around you has turned into a blithering idiot!
- Your ankles and feet have swollen to the point where they would look more appropriate being worn by an elephant.
- The buffalo hump you've developed at the base of the back of your neck makes a convenient pillow for naps when you're out.
- You alternate between forgetting to eat, and eating enough for the elephant whose feet you're wearing.
- Your body is getting fatter, but you have to take vitamin D or your bones will get thinner.
- That agonising headache is your brain screaming for help as it caves in under the pressure of all the fluid your body's retaining.
- You consider throwing your pills away, but you don't like pain or the likelihood of premature death, so you swallow the wretched things, and determine to keep going.