|Books I've written.|
Available from Lulu, iBookstore and Amazon.
I'm starting to think about writing another book related to lupus. I have a few ideas.
- Butterfly Kisses would be a fictional story, about a lupus patient's attempts at romance and to live life in general around lupus.
- Fighting the Wolf would an actual look at my life and experiences, etc, pretty much based on this blog.
- The Big, Bad, Wolf would be a fairy tale, but would have one chapter of fairy tale, followed by a chapter explaining how that relates to real life with lupus.
- It's Lupus, What Now? Would be a factual, hopefully reassuring, book of information specifically for people newly-diagnosed.
- What I Wish You Knew would be for friends and family of people with lupus, telling them the things lupies wish they understood.
OK, there's some ideas. (Please, no-one else steal them.)
What do you think I should write first?
This post written as part of Wego Health's Health Activist Writers' Month Challenge.