1 cup pure icing sugar or gluten-free soft icing mixture
1 cup desiccated coconut
half cup cocoa
250g copha (white vegetable shortening)
375g gluten and lactose free dark chocolate
- Line a 25cm x 35cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt copha, add to dry ingredients, and mix through.
- Pour into prepared baking tin. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot (but not boiling) water.
- Spread melted chocolate over the top of the mix in the baking tray.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
Recipe is gluten free, lactose free, and vegan friendly.