Patrons pay creators of blogs, art, music, etc, a set amount per post or per month.
So why would you become a patron of my writing? Here's a few reasons:
- You love to read one or more of my blogs, and you think $1 or even more per month is good value for the information or entertainment you get out of them.
- You want the rewards: for $1 per month, you will receive a copy of the electronic version of each new novel I write.
- More rewards: for $10 per month, you can be a Beta reader - you can read early drafts, and have the opportunity to give feedback and comments, as well as the $1 reward.
- Even more rewards: For $100 per month, you get to be a Gold Star Patron, and will be acknowledged on my blogs, and in future novels (as well as the $1 and $10 rewards).
- You just think it would be cool to be able to call yourself a patron of the arts.
- You can spare $1 or so a month, and think my writing is as good as anything to spend it on.
- You adore the mrbumpycat.com animals, and would like to help fund their adventures.
- You have lupus and sometimesitislupus.com helps you feel less isolated.
- You enjoy short fiction, and like to read storiesontherun.com.
- You find worship-services.blogspot.com is of value to you.
- You really want to be the first to read my next novel.
For whatever reason. If you want to sign up as a patron of my work, you can do so here: www.patreon.com/IrisCarden.