- Having to do something important, that involves speaking, when you have a massive ulcer on the tip of your tongue.
- Going on a short trip, and having to take an extra bag for your medication.
- When you have a choice between going out and having fun, and having a nap, choosing the nap.
- Writing absolutely everything down, because otherwise you will forget 90% of it.
- Checking your pill case five times in an hour because you keep forgetting if you took your pills.
- Drinking coffee by the litre because otherwise you'll fall asleep, then not being able to sleep when you need to.
- Postponing dealing with a crisis because you have a doctor's appointment.
- Getting exhausted doing nothing
- Not knowing if something new is a symptom or a side-effect.
- Doing things you know you shouldn't because you're just so sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Sunday, 18 February 2018
Lupies Will Understand
I'm sure lupies will understand these things, healthy people might not.