Analysis. Why do I feel bad?
- My eyes are sore dry, and feel like they've been rubbed down with sandpaper.
- My mouth's also dry.
- My feet and legs are sore and swollen, and it hurts to stand.
- Random joints hurt.
- Exhaustion. I feel like I haven't slept in a month.
- Gut feels uncomfortable.
Plan. What can I do about each of these things?
- Dry eyes: Use my eye gel.
- Dry mouth: Rinse with dry mouth mouthwash.
- Feet and legs: Try the tens machine. If that fails take a fluid tablet.
- Joint pain: Tens machine again, if that fails, anti-inflammatory gel on the problem joints, failing that, pain pill.
- Exhaustion: Coffee. Lots of strong coffee, and my vitamin B12 supplement.
- Overheated: Turn on air conditioner, and put hair up in ponytail to get it off the back of my neck.
- Gut: Take my fibre supplement.
Action. What I do.
- Put in eye gel.
- Wash mouth with dry mouth mouthwash.
- Have coffee and try to remember what else I planned to do.
- Go back to bed for another hour because I feel horrible.