- Going to post the mail, but forgetting to take the mail with me.
- Attributing the quilt on the cover of my new book to quilter Rhobbie McAuliffe, when I know her name's Rhonnie. (Many, many deep apologies. Yes, I've fixed it, but not before I ordered a stock of them.)
- Putting wash in the machine, and forgetting to take it out.
- Getting to dinner time, and checking my pill box to find breakfast and lunch time pills still there.
- Deleting emails, because reading them didn't make sense.
- Forgetting passwords on everything, so constantly having to create new passwords.
Friday, 22 July 2016
Adventures in Brain Fog Get Serious
Some recent brain fog adventures of mine: