For me, a flare always means brain fog.
So I have a few very important questions to ask (if you know the answers, please tell me.)
- I was using a pen 30 seconds ago. Does anyone know where it went?
- What day of the week is this?
- Have I eaten yet today? (My poor son gets this question all the time.)
- Have I taken my pills?
- I had to get money out of the bank, but I don't remember how much or what for. Any ideas?
- Does anyone know why the dog is looking at me expectantly?
- I can't manage math today. Will someone else please pay my bills?
I may be forgetting everything, but please don't you forget to be part of the Sometimes, it is Lupus World Lupus Day activities.
Tell Me Your Story http://www.sometimesitislupus.com/2016/01/tell-me-your-story.html