1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup pure icing sugar (or gluten-free soft icing mixture)
1 cup mixed dried fruit
150g coconut milk powder (or soy milk powder)
200g glace cherries
125g glace ginger
250g copha (white vegetable shortening)
- Line a 25cm x 35cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients except copha in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt copha in a small saucepan over very low heat.
- Pour melted copha into dry ingredients and mix through - mix will be fairly dry.
- Pour mix into prepared tray, and press down evenly.
- Cover with baking paper and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares.
REcipe is gluten free, lactose free and vegan friendly.