Some of my more recent memorable incidents are:
- Our front door has two locks - one we use and all have keys to and one we don't use and none of us have keys to. I clicked the wrong lock before going to bed. My daughter came home at 1am from her waitressing shift and had to hit on my bedroom window to wake me up.
- I went to the supermarket for one item - and came out with a full trolley, but not the one thing I needed.
- I couldn't find a coffee mug - because I was looking for one in the fridge.
- I had out my breakfast bowl, and the dish I put peels and things in for the garden. I sliced a strawberry into compost dish, and dropped the calyx and stem onto my cereal.
- I drove to the local supermarket, when I meant to go in the opposite direction.
- I had to fill in a form, and didn't know my home phone number.
- Someone rang from a Government Department, and said they had a survey for the youngest person who was at home aged between 17 and 80. I said they weren't home. (Yes, I was at home, and yes, I am aged between 17 and 80.)
OK Lupies, give me some feedback here. Who has a brain fog story to tell?